Beall’s Rexall Drugs circa 1970
Beall’s circa 1950s. Larry Norris
(3rd owner, Mark’s dad, 1st left) and
Walt Dassel (2nd owner, 4th from left)
Valley Drug Store was founded in the 1890’s and purchased by Streeter Beall in 1912 who renamed it Beall’s Rexall Pharmacy. Walt & Tress Dassel purchased the store in the 1940’s and Larry Norris bought Beall’s Rexall Pharmacy in the 1960’s from the Dassels. Current owner and third generation pharmacist, Mark Norris, RPh purchased the pharmacy from his mother, Claire Norris in 1991 and renamed it Beall’s Compounding Pharmacy.
Beall’s Rexall Drugs circa 1900
Beall’s Rexall Drugs circa 1920
Mark is now practicing pharmacy much like his grandfather did; only now utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and formularies. Mark has received extensive training in compounding techniques over the past 20 years. We like to refer it as “Back to the Future.”